Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Of Those Days *Rolls Eyes*

So Today was one of those days....   I spent a good hour and a half at the bank after I put my account into overdraft transferring my money to my new bank account *Rolls eyes* I learned a good lesson ! NEVER EVER transfer money before ones paycheck clears or one will pay $33. 

But enough on that...   I also went to my ACT tutor  and that went well and I am ready to KICK BUTT on the ACT!  I am doing my best to stay humble and focus on doing my best to get a 28 on it!  

I also went to Church and enjoyed my time of being a Cubbie Leader with my guys!  Now its off to finish my 5  paragraph report on leadership for school :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are posted. Please allow up to 72 hours before your comments are posted.