Saturday, November 13, 2010

Definition Of Homeshop/Homeshopping

As you may know I am the "Best HomeShopper at Hospital A" and I am very proud of that title!   For those of you who do not know what Homeshopping  is here is the definition that I posted on Urbandictionary.com :


Homeshop


Taking an item or items from one department of the hospital or medical center to stock up another department.
Example: I can homeshop 16 pillows off of ortho without being noticed.


It can be found here: Homeshop Definition- Urbandictionary.com

I have also added a new Pillow Counter!  Those are a HOT commodity at Hospital A and I pride my self in sneaking them off of all the floors that I visit in my travels.  Each time I come home from Hospital A I will update the count with the day's finds.

I have Ghost Adventures episodes to catch up on, so for now I leave you with this post! Hope to see some comments soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are posted. Please allow up to 72 hours before your comments are posted.