Monday, November 8, 2010

First Post!

Ok :) this is my first blog and all so i will try my best to keep it on track!   Because patient's confidentiality is of the utmost importance to me so I will not be using any names,ages etc... as this would violate HIPPA laws.   This blog is to collect all of my "adventures" at the hospital's I volunteer at.

So,lets get some basic background information out of the way ;)

My name is Hospital Voulnteer,I am a high school senior who wants to be a Pediatric Trauma Nurse (NOT a Doctor) at one of the best Children's Hospitals in the country right in my hometown...   I volunteer most if not all my time to the hospitals,church,etc...  I am also planning on going into the reserves as a CNA till I get my nursing degree.   These are the stories of my days at the hospitals sometimes their REALLY interesting, sometimes their not.  But I still manage to annoy a good majority of the 'PACU nurses with my big mouth I cant keep shut.

So this is how the hospitals will be labeled:

Hospital A is the hospital I volunteer in the PACU (also where I am the best ""Home Shopper" more on that later.)

Hospital B is the hospital where I volunteer in the CT department and where a see most of the Trauma cases that happen in my town.

So now you know what story belongs to what hospital.

That's all for now!

~Hospital Volunteer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are posted. Please allow up to 72 hours before your comments are posted.