Monday, February 28, 2011

This winter has SUCKED

So I am going to recap this winter just because it sucked SO BAD; I have to admit there where good parts but there are more bad then good....

 The Bad
  1. My dad has had to deal with loosing three colleagues and friends to different deaths.
  2. My Cousin's Husband lost his life on Saturday after emergency Open Heart Surgery.
  3. I had to take the ACT  2 times and only raised my score by one FREAKING POINT!
The Good

  1. I have been successful in loosing weight
  2. My Family has been safe in this CRAZY weather.
  3. I still have a Job in this economy.

I am working on shadowing my brother's Hospice nurses and seeing what they do.  I will keep yall posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are posted. Please allow up to 72 hours before your comments are posted.