Friday, February 11, 2011

"Funny" Stories from the CT Department....

Ok Since I really haven't posted anything about hospital B on this blog here we go!

St.Patrick's Day 2010 :   An older woman comes into the ED for a Head CT the Reason for scan says "Trauma" anyone knows in this is not a good enough reason.  So I call the Ed and tell them to send her over so we can microwave "Fry" her brain to see what is wrong. :)    So the tech drops her off and runs in the other direction away from us and the ED... So, we get her set up and the CT Tech asks her "What Happened"    She Replies " Well, I fell off of a golf cart when we hit a pot hole in the St.Patrick's Day parade Downtown..."  *Tech and I  attempt to stifle laughter*  "It's Ok to laugh, I think it's kind of funny too!"   So we all had a good laugh and that story made my day xD  She was fine and got sent home with a huge goose egg on her head.


The Morning After Prom 2010:    So, I was working the day after prom with the two techs that where there that day...  We see a STAT CT Abdomen/Pelvis w/wo contrast for  17 y/o male pop up on our screen from the ED. The reason for exam  "Fell Down Stairs".  I said that "He probable pissed his girlfriend off after prom and she pushed him down the stairs."   I was RIGHT!  He pissed her off so badly that she THREW him down the stairs (he only weighed about 150-65. I could have picked him up and done the same thing.)   Toni (one of the techs) is kind of OCD and she told him his socks didn't watch and it bothered her. (LOL!)   


I also have determined that most of the radiologists and doctors are very nice and some are complete A-Holes and especially  Miss. I'M FRESH OUT OF MED SCHOOL POMPAS ASS ATTITUDE (AKA Queen B Radiologist).... Everyone HATES HER .


Anyway, I hope this made you laugh today!  More Posts Brewing....


Love always,


HsptlVolunteer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are posted. Please allow up to 72 hours before your comments are posted.