Thursday, January 6, 2011

Season Of Wishes




Hi all :)

So, I don't really know how to put this out there but...  I would love for us (you and my self)  to Grant a wish for a Make A Wish Child and his/her family.  So I am asking for donations through that "Donate" button over there===>  It will take you to a PayPal Secure screen where you pick the amount and Its all confidential and I will never know how much you give. For those of you who don't know what The Make-A-Wish Foundation is please see the quotation below.


The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Founded in 1980 when a group of caring volunteers helped a young boy fulfill his dream of becoming a police officer, the Foundation is one of the world’s leading children’s charities, with 64 chapters in the United States and its territories. With the help of generous donors and nearly 25,000 volunteers, the Make-A-Wish Foundation grants a wish every 40 minutes and has granted more than 200,000 wishes in the United States since its inception. For more information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation, visit mo.wish.org and discover how you can share the power of a wish®.
My family got to go on a trip to Disney World with the help of them and their generous sponsors and contributors.   It would be a dream come true if we could grant a wish or even help just a little bit!



Here's how the money will be kept:

  • The money will be stored in a High Yield Savings account through Pay Pal
  • All Donations will be matched by me up to $50 
  • I will pay for all PayPal Processing fees that will be charged
 If you can't afford a monetary donation there are other ways to give too!

If you have unused/unwanted frequent flyer miles,hotel points or new electronics drop me a line and I will get you to the right place to donate those points!

This will not turn into the all I want to do is bug you for money blog.  I will only mention it on occasion or when we hit a milestone in donations.  I will STILL blog about my adventures :)

Ok,now that I am done asking you for your money...   I will go update the pillow count... It was slim pickings at the hospital! I am in a pillow desert. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are posted. Please allow up to 72 hours before your comments are posted.