Saturday, December 11, 2010

Being stressed is OVER!

And I am jumping up and down with glee!! THE ACT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  3 MONTHS of studying and $1,000 (yes $1,000) later I am more than confident that I did well on the ACT :)  I would like to thank everyone at the learning center who took the time to tutor me in the ways of the ACT!  Y'all are AWESOME!!! Especially Robin B.  I would also like to thank all of my friends (my extended family) for thinking of me and prying for me!! :)  Now I still have about 3 weeks till my results come back but I am not letting that keep me from PARTYING! 

Ok, now for the hospital update that I have been meaning to post....

So, there was not alot of  action going on *sigh* "The Before Christmas (Yes, I said the C word)  surgery slump."  I did meet a new float pool tech (Who is AWESOME)  & a new nurse (WHO IS AWESOME TOO!) (not as awesome as the rest of my girls and bill though) :) 

 Alright, I have some cookies with my name on them so, I bid you good bye  and I hope you have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they are posted. Please allow up to 72 hours before your comments are posted.